Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 26, 2015 | By: TLIPnash

Life is Good

Hey Everyone! I'm back. ha. I am sorry it has been forever (ok a few years. . .  literally, but I have been to busy with life. I am really going to get better at posting more regularly. I really love it, so I am going to make more time to do it.

It took me a while to figure out what I was going to talk about, but I decided to share things that I enjoy. The things that make life good & will hopefully make the world seem a little happier.

I am still working on my baking skills. I really enjoy learning new tricks and getting better, but I know I have a long way to go. I made these cupcakes for my cousin graduating college. They are red velvet with cream cheese frosting. They were super easy to make & turned out well.


Lately, I have started a new hobby: riding my bicycle. I am seriously in LOVE with my Huffy bike. It  is so cute (which is a great reason to by one bicycle over the other, right?!) I have never been much of a biker, but I now want to be one. I have always loved going on walks & bicycling is no different for me. I love the solitude of it all. I do some of my best thinking & taking in the world around me on a bicycle ride. There is a greenway in town that makes for the perfect place to ride.


There are so many other things I want to share with you, but this is it for now. Stay tuned for more. . . . 
Also,  please feel free to share a great story or any comments on mine. There are so many wonderful people & things in this world. I love hearing about them all. Stay happy my friends and remember:

Life is good.


                                                                                                   

0 comments:

Post a Comment